The material on educationmalta.org is protected by copyright. Permission is granted to view the material on this site and to use the site’s services. Material featured on this site is subject to Education Malta copyright protection. This material may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the material is used, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged, for example: © Education Malta copyright.
This permission does not extend to material on websites that educationmalta.org links to, or content from other websites supplied to and reproduced here. That material may only be used in accordance with the copyright notice on the website concerned.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
– You may not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior consent (requests for permission to use text from this website should be sent to email@example.com);
– You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst Education Malta endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Education Malta in relation to use of this website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of use of this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
EDUCATION MALTA LOGO
The Education Malta logo may not be used on any site, or by third parties, or for any other promotional purposes, without the prior permission of Education Malta. The organisation’s name or weblink cannot be presented on any site or on any other promotional material in any context that implies that Education Malta is associated with or endorses any site or product, unless this is done upon prior written approval given by the organisation.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Education Malta may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
– information about your visits to and use of this website;
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Education Malta may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
– send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
– send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org;
– provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or content of third party websites.
You can contact us by email on email@example.com.